SOLWAI-ChatGPT Add-On for Google Docs™
Last updated: July 16, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our add-on.
By using the Add-On, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using the Add-On.
- The Solwai-ChatGPT Add-On for Google Docs™ is designed to enhance your experience within Google Docs™ and is available for installation via Google Workspace™ .
- The Add-On is provided free of charge, and by installing it, you acknowledge that it is being offered on an “as-is” basis without warranties or guarantees of any kind.
- The Solwai-ChatGPT Add-On for Google Docs™ utilizes the ChatGPT service provided by OpenAI as a third-party service.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Solwai-Assistant Add-On and for any content or data you generate or transmit using the Add-On.
- You agree to use the Add-On in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and these Terms.
- You shall not use the Add-On in any manner that violates the rights of others or infringes upon any intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- The Solwai-ChatGPT Add-On for Google Docs™ is provided free of charge. As such, SOLWAI S.A.S and its affiliates decline any direct or indirect responsibility related to the use or consequences of using the Add-On.
- We do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, or reliability of the Add-On and disclaim any warranties or representations.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Solwai-ChatGPT Add-On for Google Docs™, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
- We may also update or modify these Terms at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any changes.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, SOLWAI S.A.S, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use or inability to use the Add-On.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the French laws and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Paris, France, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms,
please contact us here.